so what am i good for?
- comic artist
- published in anthologies across Australia
- self published — I’ve done the printing, the marketing, the conventions and, incidentally, the making comics side of it.
- see my comicography for more
- freelance illustration and design
- merchandise for OzTAKU, including badges and cards
- illustration and layout work on Open the Door to Inquiry, made available to schools across Victoria
- lead inks and illustration on the VELS calendar, distributed to libraries across Victoria
- concept art
- exhibiting artist
- exhibitor and one of the curators for the Liedekijn exhibition (2013)
- exhibited in the Us Folk The Young Ones exhibition (2013)
- merchandise designer for the Human Rights Arts and Film Festival 2008
- studied 3d art and animation at the Academy of Interactive Entertainment
- Marketing Communications officer in the Australian Public Service, specialising in stakeholder management
strengths and focuses
- concept art, especially painting and lineart
- quick turnarounds and high volume ideas in a short time
- comic illustration
- colours and costumes
- Photoshop (from 5 to CS5), Painter (7 through 11), Illustrator, Autodesk Maya, 3d coat, Manga Studio, Paint tool SAI
- basic HTML and CSS
This work, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.